Career Opportunities with Aston BlackWe are always looking for qualified individuals to join the Aston Black Team. Specific positions available are listed here.
If there aren’t any positions available right now, we would still like to hear from qualified, energetic and enthusiastic applicants. Send your resume and qualifications to email@example.com and we will include you in consideration for future opportunities.
Full Time/Base Salary + Commission
The position of Project Consultant consists of meeting clients’ needs through visionary consulting, utilizing the most current leading edge products, related to custom interior design. This may include high end custom cabinetry, counter tops and other numerous industry related products.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, products.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences Maintain customer records, using automated systems
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing
- Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations
Qualifications and requirements
- 5-10 years’ experience in the home building, design, remodeling, kitchen and or interior design industries.
- Ability to meet & deliver a vision based on the needs of the client, and available products or custom ideas.
- 20/20 design experience would be preferred. Additional design experience is helpful.
- The ability to execute a site survey collecting all proper initial documentation, measurements etc. is essential
- The ability to manage multiple accounts.
- Must be process oriented, and work well with others in cross functional departments.
- Experience in managing sales leads, opportunities.
- Have a clear understanding of sales forecasting, and probability reports.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges. Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing, achieving and maintaining challenging sales goals and objectives.
- Follow up- Must understand and be able to organize sales leads and manage individual book of business in regard to scheduling, meeting with clients and working with internal departments. Must have experience managing vendor accounts and relationships.
- Must be able to produce new client sales, network, work trade shows, home shows and produce new accounts.
- Must be a professional at presentation, developing client trust and relationships.
- Be willing to stay ahead of industry standards, methodologies, and leading edge technology.
This position currently reports to the VP of Operations
- This position could include a mix of inward and outbound sales, with a mix of marketing related task at times. Home shows, trade shows etc.
- may require some evenings and weekends
- must be available to drive to clients homes/ vendors facilities
- Job Type: Full Time
Salary: base plus commission
- High school or equivalent with kitchen, bath and construction experience
- Kitchen and Bath Design: 4 years
- Construction experience: 4 years
- Kitchen and Bath remodeling: 4 years
Job Type: Full-time